Living Yoga Retreats
Steve Hall & Geri Jones
€ 1.130 shared room / € 1.475 single room
Take time for yourself, to connect and rediscover the simple pleasure of being you and explore the magic of Bali. Drop into the timeless world of yoga. Leave behind obsolete patterns, and open new potentialities with simple powerful rituals of breath movement and concentration. Extend your yoga and meditation practices under careful experienced guidance. Relax into the sounds of the Indian Ocean. Enjoy healthy and nutritious vegetarian meals. Be pampered by our Staff and experience Balinese therapists and ceremonies. So ..arrive, unpack your travel bags and stop thinking!
Steve & Geri offer a fusion of yoga styles open to all levels and a great way to get deeper into the practice of yoga & meditation. Every class is an intuitive response to the energy and level of the students.
Their philosophy is very simple: “Every body is different and every person requires individual attention and understanding. It specifically needs your attention and understanding. Asana, breath awareness, meditation and a break from habitual routine will center you and bring you back to balance and focus.“ We as teachers/guides/instructors are just part of the environment that facilitates that process. We are about making good, feel better …and feeling rather than imposing… “
Steve & Geri will be your guides and teachers of the regular ‘Kura Kura Living yoga retreats’. They are widely travelled and now living in Bali and living Yoga for a long time.
Steve originally from New Zealand is a certified (E-RYT200) Ashtanga Vinyasa Instructor, also studied Iyengar, Yin Yoga, Pilates and Chi Gung. Interested in the workings of the mind, it brought him to Vipassana Meditation and Advaita Vedanta Satsang, Zen and Tibetan Buddhist meditation practices
He has a smooth and inclusive teaching style that encourages the individual to a deeper sensitivity of their movements and awareness.
Geri was born in India and subsequently has returned many times. Next to different forms of yoga, she studied classic Vedanta Philosophy. Qualifying in India as a yoga teacher with RYT200 Yoga Alliance has a traditional approach combining the timelessness of Hatha yoga and a form of the attention of Iyengar into a Vinyasa style flow. She brings her 20 years personal practice to the mat encouraging students to discover yoga as a complete discipline for body and mind.
|Start||End||Shared occupancy||Single occupancy|
|March 22||March 28||€ 1.130||€ 1.475|
|April 19||April 25||€ 1.130||€ 1.475|
|May 25||May 31||€ 1.130||€ 1.475|
|July 5||July 11||€ 1.130||€ 1.475|
|August 24||August 30||€ 1.130||€ 1.475|
|November 9||November 15||€ 1.130||€ 1.475|
15% discount when coming with your partner or friend and sharing a room.
|Extra nights||Shared occupancy||Single occupancy|
|Extension Rates (prior or after the retreat when available) includes accommodation, meals & drinks.||€ 75||€ 105|
· Transport to/from the International Airport Den Pasar
· Six nights/7 days of comfortable accommodation with ensuit bathrooms
· Daily, three delicious vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
· Daily traditional herbal detox drink (jamu).
· Unlimited coffee, herbal teas, mineral & coconut water, fruits and fresh juices.
· An individual consultation to access the needs & level of yoga practice
· Daily Yoga sessions including Asana, Pranayama & Meditation (total about 18 hours)
· Welcome blessing at the Ocean Cemagi Temple from the local Priest of the village
· Beach meditation
· One complimentary Balinese massage
· A trip to Ubud and a purification ceremony at the water temple Tirta Empul accompanied by a Balinese healer
· A trip to Bali Mountain/Countryside with meditation walk or a visit to a Balinese Priest