KURA KURA YOGA RETREAT FACT SHEET
We welcome teachers and retreat leaders who prefer a more intimate and homely venue and who like to focus on quality and personalized attention.
Hosting a retreat at Kura Kura means you have the whole place only for you and your guests. Your retreat is customized to your group’s desires.
Next to accommodation, food & beverage we can arrange different extra’s that you can include in your retreat package. Send us an inquiry by using this form and see if there is availability for your preferred dates. We will come back to you with rates and more information about additional services.
Organizing a retreat require advanced planning, we recommend to get started at least 4 month ahead of time to ensure availability, organization and publicity. We still have limited availability for 2015.
Here's a nice article which you might want to read about organizing your own retreat.
- Maximum capacity 16 persons
- 7 guestrooms
Accommodation up to 14 /15 students
All rooms can be set up with two single or one twin bed. One room can be set up for a triple stay.
- 1 teachers room
Accommodates two teachers
The room can be set up with two single or one twin bed
- Yoga shala
including yoga mats, bolsters, straps, meditation cushions, sound system and projector screen
- Swimming pool to dip in
- Free Wi-Fi in central area
- Daily vegetarian Balinese/Indonesian meals served as a buffet.
- During the day plenty of fruits, coconut & purified water, herbal teas, coffee and fresh juices
- 5 staff members
- Announcement on the website of Kura Kura and possible listings on other event calendars like Bali Spirit
- Exclusive use of the venue