Enjoy our May or June Yoga for Life retreats
Katiza Satya and Sahaj follow the pattern based on the “Maha Bhuta” the great elements of Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space. Each day you are presented techniques and methods of yoga that are in harmony with these elements. It is an intensive experience designed to shift old patterns. The play with the elements is a very accessible way to connect with the fabric of our own body heart and mind and to light up your own inner light.
Included in the price:
- Transport to/from the International Airport Den Pasar.
- 6 Nights of accommodation.
- An individual consultation to access the needs & level of yoga practice.
- Delicious healthy meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- During the day fruits, coffee, herbal tea, water and fresh fruit juices.
- Daily three Yoga sessions according to the schedule.
- One massage or chakra balancing session.
- A special ‘cleansing’ ceremony at the water temple Tirta Empul.
- A visit to a holy priest, temple or attending a Balinese ceremony.
- 10% Tax and services